Search and Filtering
Using the search and filtering options on Tend’s dashboard allows you to see how a particular marketing tactic is working, know what contacts are active on your site or get an overview of behavior by a group of people, like customers.
Click the segment dropdown to filter only contacts that belong to a particular segment. (See our segments page to see how to create a segment.)
- Referrer – Enter a referrer to see contacts that came from that referrering website at any time.
- Page – Enter a page on your website to see contacts that have viewed that page.
- Campaign – Enter the name of a campaign to see contacts that were referred by that campaign. The campaign name is determined by using the UTM parameter “utm_campaign”.
- Entry page – Enter a page to see contacts who entered your website on this page. Entry pages are commonly blog posts, product page or landing pages.
- Email submission page – Enter a page to see contacts who entered their email on that page.
- Session count – Select session count to filter contacts by how many times they have visited.
- All Visits – This is the default view and includes all visits to your website.
- First Visit – Displays only the first visit contacts made.
- Last Visit – Displays only the most recent visit.
- Visit Added to segment – Displays only the visit that the contact was added to a segment.
- Visits up to a segment – Displays all the visits until the contact was added to a segment.
- Visits after a segment – Displays all the visits after the contact was added to a segment.
- Identified contacts – Contacts that have an email address (and sometimes other information) associated with them. The email address is usually obtained from a form on your website.
- Anonymous contacts – Contacts that have not provided an email addresses.
- All contacts – Contacts that have an email address associated with them and contacts that have not provided an email address yet.
- Group by contact – This is the default view where all visits are grouped by a unique contact.
- Display individual page views – This displays all page views individually instead of grouping the page views and visit by contact.